Has IELTS become an invincible milestone for you? Do you wish to avoid repeating the exam? Do you need FREE guidance for Student Scholarships? Are you interested in FREE Immigration Guidance?
Preparing for IELTS needs your understanding of the English language, your curiosity, consistent efforts, sagacious planning and above all, an experienced mentor. As an IELTS Trainer, IELTS Counselor is absolutely DIFFERENT from ordinary English Teachers:
…is especially focused towards result-oriented IELTS and DELTA Training
…has a long experience of teaching Cambridge English and IELTS students.
…transforms beginners to experts through ‘troubleshooting’ their inadequacies.
…never targets any score below 7 bands; offers customized preparation for higher bands
…is always flexible in FEE as every student can't afford the same cost of learning.
…ensures development of REAL English Proficiency while using ‘Time-Savers’
…never misguides people by giving false guarantees and lame assurances.
Other Salient Features:
1. Course Duration: 6, 8 or 12 weeks
2. Skill Areas: Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking
3. USP: Multi-profile, Experienced native English presenters
4. Motivational Rewards: Achievers are rewarded with GIFTS
5. Resources: Books and Software: FREE within the course fee
6. Training schedule: 90 min in morning/afternoon/evening
7. Progress check: Weekly tests based on IELTS pattern
8. Methodology: An apt mix of proven tools
9. Computer-based IELTS Practice
NOTE: There is no 'IELTS Counsellor' in your city, except Mr. Aroosh. Please do not be misguided if any other teacher acts as representative of IELTS Counsellor or any association with us.