1. Visual Inspection: gauges, dates, cylinder, etc.
2.Physical Inspection: weight, hose, seals, etc.
3.Verify and Tag Unit: Location and date
YOU CAN COUNT ON THE KNOWLEDGE AND COMMITMENT FROM N'Safety FOR YOUR*:
* Monthly Inspections. The NFPA requires inspection of your extinguisher every month. During this check a N'Safety technician will visually inspect the unit, clean, check pull pin as well as provide documentation of the inspection.
* Annual Maintenance. An inspection of each of your extinguishers is often required by NFPA or the local. Depending on your jurisdiction and the type of unit the inspection may need to be performed by a licensed professional.
* Internal Maintenance and hydro-static testing. Stored pressure ABC extinguishers are very common, and they often require internal maintenance every 6 years and hydro-static testing every 12 years. Other types of extinguishers may vary in their internal examination and testing intervals.
Extinguisher Inspection - Fire Sprinkler Systems - Fire Extinguisher Training - Fire Alarm Monitoring-value Inspection Program - Fire Alarm Panels - Emergency & Exit Lights
- Kitchen Suppression - Hazard Suppression - National Fire Protection
ENGLISH/Arabic 0541522322 0504967322
HINDI/URDU +966 545017264 / +966 561519487
Whatsapp:+ 966 541522322