Project Management Professionals (PMP) Certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI), is a globally recognized credential for project managers. This certification demonstrates project manager's experience, knowledge, and skills competencies that are required to lead and direct projects.
The PMP certification greatly expands your skills value and potential job opportunities. Recognized globally, a PMP® can help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified PMP®'s also report better project performance and steep pay raises. Many organizations have recognized that properly trained project managers are fundamental to business success. We pride ourselves and ensure that you pass the project management certification exam in the first attempt, this course can be taken by anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of project management.
The PMP Certification is actually becoming a requirement for all the Project Manager roles, across industries. This course is best suited for Program Managers, Project Managers and Associate Project Managers, Team Leaders, Project Engineers, Software Developers and Project Executives.
Pre-requisites for PMP Certification Exam
Individuals with secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent) are required to have minimum 5 years professional project management experience during which at least 7,500 hours were spent leading and directing the project and 35 hours of formal education on PMBOK Guide – Sixth Edition from an R.E.P.
Individuals with four year degree (Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent) are required to have minimum 3 years professional project management experience during which at least 4,500 hours were spent leading and directing the project and 35 hours of formal education on PMBOK Guide – Sixth Edition from an R.E.P.
PMP learning objectives
1. To learn the best practices of project management aligned to PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition.
2. Apply the Project Management experience, knowledge and skills for passing PMP exam in the first attempt.
3. Able to demonstrate proficient knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques and methodologies in line with Project Management Body of Knowledge – PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition and implement this learning in day-to-day project management activities.
PMP course outline
• Course Overview & Introduction
• The Role of a Project Manager
• Environment in which Projects operate
• Methodology Framework – Knowledge Areas and Processes
• Project Integration Management
• Integration Management Quiz and Review
• Project Scope Management
• Scope Management Quiz and Review
• Project Schedule Management
• Network Diagrams
• Schedule Management Quiz and Review
• Project Cost Management
• Earned Value
• Cost Management Quiz and Review
• Project Quality Management
• Quality Quiz and Review
• Project Resource Management
• Resource Quiz and Review
• Project Communication Management
• Communication Quiz/ Review
• Project Risk Management
• Risk Quiz and Review
• Project Procurement Management
• Procurement Quiz and Review
• Project Stakeholder Management
• Stakeholder Quiz and Review
• Filling-up the PMP exam application form
• How to prepare for the PMP exam, Tips and Tricks
• Post-training support and Mock tests