Tabuk Caravans Resort (TCR) is located in Tabuk town, Saudi Arabia, located just a few Kilometers off NEOM City with easy access to Tabuk Airport and Red Sea beach.
TCR offers several accommodations facilities with a comfortable rooms and services. Different types of restaurants and Lounge offers coffee, Water pipe, breakfast, lunch and dinner favorites in a green garden and amenities space. There's also a fitness and care center, outdoor pool, plus a Shopping center and other various services.
Tabuk Caravans Group (TCG) Management is looking for a future Resort Manager to join our family.
• Ensure guests and residents receive the highest levels of service consistent.
• Handle and resolve escalated resident and guest complaints, inquiries and issues.
• Work with management team to generate additional income ando increase reservations and occupancy and further promote the T.C.R.
• Oversee team member selection, training, scheduling and development and ensure all team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
• Oversee weekly Inventory Management, including preparation and execution of relocations or rental of any vacant units.
• Enforce resort rules and regulations and Operating Procedures (Best Practices).
• Preparation of annual operating budget.
• Ensure compliance with local agencies that regulate fair housing laws and resort operations.
• Manage customer satisfaction survey and action plans
• Oversight of resort appearance and Preventative Maintenance (Synergy Program) to the highest standards.
• Participate in the development of short and long-term financial and operational goals.
• High School Diploma, Hospitality management,
• Minimum of 6 years Hotel/Resort management experience.
• Direct experience managing food and beverages operations as well as apecial events and creating exceptional member.
• Age: 30-50
• Must be Bilingual, fluent in English and Arabic.
• Previous sales and leasing experience, preferred
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Basic computer proficiency including email, internet and Microsoft Office Pack.
• Flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business hours
• Ability to live on-site within the resort (housing provided).
Based on CV review and interview a package will be offered.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]