1. On-demand training for corporates and individuals
2. Customized training sessions (online or in our offices) available every month
3. Highly experienced instructors(PMP and RMP certified)
4. Free follow-up support for 90 days and discounts for additional training
5. Private group training available anywhere in the world
• The training will be based on the latest edition of The Practice Standard of Risk Management and PMBOK guide sixth edition.
• More than 2000 RMP exam type questions.
• Quiz at the end of the topic.
• 40 PDUs (PDUs certificate will be issued on completion of training and these PDUs can also be used for PMP re-certification).
What you get?
• Learn to develop risk assessment processes and tools that quantify stakeholder risk tolerances in order to assess and determine risk thresholds for the project and set criteria for risk levels.
• Learn to develop and recommend project risk strategy based on project objectives in order to establish the outline for the risk management plan.
• Gain knowledge of Continuous process improvement as applied to risk management, knowledge management techniques for organizing and providing access to project risk information, metrics for measuring effectiveness of project risk process, risk attitude concepts.
• Learn to promote a common understanding of the value of risk management by using interpersonal skills in order to foster an appropriate level of shared accountability, responsibility, and risk ownership.
Note: The 40 PDUs issued upon course completion can also be used for PMP re-certification.