• Screening emails, responding and/or actioning as required
• Prepare expense claims and timesheets on a weekly basis
• Screen phone calls and messages, and follow‐up actions, referring to the
relevant team member when appropriate
• Prepare and revise documents including presentations, emails, reports,
agendas and papers
• Handle documents received from clients, and manage the accessibility to
• Schedule meetings with potential clients as requested by Management.
• Maintain LinkedIn account and manage communications.
• Diploma in Secretary, Office Management, Marketing or
Business Administration with 2‐3 years of experience.
• Philippine Nationality (preferable)
• The demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal
and external stakeholders
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent in the use of Microsoft Office suites
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi‐task
• Strong communication skills including telephone manner and
• Ability to use LinkedIn, Project Database, and Document
Handling Management systems.
If you meet the criteria, please send your updated CV to: