• To create a Purchase Order,
• Enter Gateway of Tally -> Inventory -> Alt + F4 or click Purchase Order.
• Select the Supplier name from the Accounting Books. Use Alt+C to create a new account.
• Enter the order number in the number column.
• Select the Stock Items that needs to be purchased from the List of Stock Items. The Item Allocations sub-screen is displayed.
• Enter due date of receipt for the items. This monitors outstanding receipts.
• For different dates, specify the due date for the first purchase, after selecting the quantity, rate and amount; specify the due date for the second and so on. After specifying the due dates for all the orders, press Enter on the field to return to the Voucher Creation screen.
• Enter the amount and rate of the required items. The amount will be calculated automatically. "Accept" to save.
For more information on purchase order management in Tally.ERP 9 software, contact us on 00966-583117703 or send an email to [email protected]