Bluewaters residences Next to Ain Dubai Sea and marina view Why you wait off plan? Move in now Pay 20% and move in Remaining 80% payable in 5 years 4% DLD registration waiver Prices starts
1br 1000 sqft 2,195,000 2br 1510 sqft 3,080,000 3br 1900 sqft 4,097,000 4br 2716 sqft 5,448,000 Book your apartment now call us +971 56 8053325
Dubai, Apartments/Flats/Houses, AED 2195000 / year - 1 BR - Pay 20% and move in now luxury apartments