As the current market is moving towards next revolution of technology with Data science, Learn the skills to embrace the power of Data science.
This course covers basics of python starting from scratch to advance python for using it in Machine Learning.
Suitable for those who would like to make their career in IT and get job into data science Field: Data analyst/ Data scientist/ Machine learning engineer/ Data engineer
Recommended skills- Basic understanding of High school Mathematics, computer literate. Eager to learn programming(programming skills not required).
Course Part A details:
• PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE INTRODUCTION
• PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE: DATA STRUCTURES
• PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE: FUNCTIONS
• PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE: NUMPY
• PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE: MATPLOTLIB
• PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE: PANDAS
• PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE: COMPUTATIONAL COMPLEXITY
• Case Study: PLOTTING FOR EXPLORATORY DATA ANALYSIS (EDA)
Introduction to IRIS dataset and 2D scatter plot
• IQR(Inter Quartile Range) and MAD(Median Absolute Deviation)
• LINEAR ALGEBRA
Revision Questions on AlGEBRA
• PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS
• INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ON PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS
All the course material (videos, source code, other required files) will be provided.
Bonus: Free clarification on any doubts via email/skype.
For more information kindly email your queries on [email protected]