Possible Causes of QuickBooks Error PS101
Checkout some of the reasons due to which QuickBooks Payroll Error PS101 occurs:-
• In the event that you recently installed a Third-party software & it's not installed correctly.
• In case, you've multiple QuickBooks applications in the computer.
• If the Firewall Blocks the upgrade or the Network.
• If you're confronting a firewall problem or internet connectivity problem that's not letting you upgrade QuickBooks Payroll.
• Internet Settings aren't correctly configured.
Troubleshooting of QuickBooks Error Code PS101
Here are some of the steps that you need to follow in order to resolve the QB Error PS101:-
• Run the Bat command & re-register the .DDL file in Operating System.
• Close the QuickBooks application.
• Perform right-click on the QuickBooks & select the “Open File Location” icon. In that folder, search for the file with name Bat file.
• Later, hit onto the “Run as Administrator” icon.
• The above step will redirect you to the “QuickBooks Repair Utility” and then, follow the instructions to complete.
• Once it’s done…! Configure the firewall & system security software settings.
This could be possible that you encounter QB Payroll issues quite frequently..! In such scenario, you can contact the QuickBooks desktop support team at their helpline number .i.e. +1(866)296-8224.