• Post : Structural Draftsman(Steel Structure)
• 03 years Associate Diploma in Civil, Mechanical technology.
• Should be conversant with drafting and detailing computer software specially related to [LGS] Light Gauge Steel buildings.
• Minimum 04 years of drafting and detailing experience of the steel structures.
• Ability to work in challenging environment and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to work in a multicultural team.
Experience: 04 years’ experience In Relevant Field/ Site Field
Iqama should be transferrable
NOTE: No TA/DA will admissible for test and interview.
Tasks may vary depending on the structure being worked on and size of the team, but can include:
• Work with CAD Systems creating, modifying and releasing drawings under direct supervision of Engineering In-charge.
• Work in close collaboration with Production Department to ensure that drawings convey the correct information.
• Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques.
• Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques.
• Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects.
• Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
• Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
• Prepare drawings for sheet metal components.
• Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical devices and installations.
• Collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
• Compile data and specifications sheets.
• Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
• Correct modeling of the whole structure on 3D-Modeling software for the generation of machine program for the assembling of the structure.
• Under the supervision of Engineering In-charge, ensure the program or drawings generated must assist the fast track production of the building components.
• Working in collaboration with estimation department to provide them with proposal drawings under the supervision of Engineering In-charge.
• Follow the Company’s HSE Policy.
• Always ready to fulfill any other job/ task assigned by Engineering In-charge or General Manager.