Are you looking forward to living with your child? is he a permanent citizen of Australia? then you are on right place because I can suggest you to apply for subclass 884. This visa 884 allows you to stay in Australia for up to two years. If you want to live permanently in Australia then you should apply for contributory aged parent visa subclass 864.