Are you looking for study in Australia! ‌then first you need to apply for Student Visa 500. With visa subclass 500 an applicant can stay in this beautiful country and can work up to 40 hours per fortnight in Australia. If you wish to get a student visa then you can take services of MARA registered Immigration Agent Perth and also get full information related to student visa 500 requirements.