Job Description Technical Analyst:
1. Analyze all business requirements and develop/customize appropriate applications and technology for same in ERP, design all data flow charts/diagrams for the processes and provide effective solutions to all the issues.
2. Administer ERP/Database, VMWare, Reporting, Workflow and Active Directory Servers; recommend efficient modifications to systems to improve efficiency, reduce cost of all operations, determine appropriate procedures for all IT technologies and assist in all equipment configurations.
3. Design an effective technical architecture, develop it effectively, assist to incorporate all new technologies into IT systems and monitor all production environments.
4. Coordinate with all software vendors to perform investigations on all application issues, provide effective resolutions for same, assist all team members to evaluate technical processes and provide an effective interface with all vendor partners.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology.
1. At least 2 years of development experience using Dot Net, SQL Server and SharePoint platform.
2. At least 2 years of development experience using any report writer.
3. At least 2 years of experience in administrating ERP/Database, VMWare, Reporting, Workflow and Active Directory Servers.
4. Knowledge of ERP, Veeam Backup and Networking will be a plus.