If you are an international student in Australia who have recently finished a course from an Australian Institute at least 2 years of course and wish to study further than you could watch for 485 Subclass Visa . Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485 is for the student who has recently done their studies from Australia. It will let you live, study and work in Australia temporarily. This is also called Post Study Work Visa Australia. You can also look for Visa Consultant Perth who is one of the Best Australian Migration Agent in Perth. Feel free to ask anything about 485 Visa Requirements and processing time.