To record taxable sales in a company:
1. Ensure the option Company in Designated Zone? is enabled in the F11 -> F3: Statutory and Taxation screen.
2. Enter Gateway of Tally -> Accounting Vouchers -> F8: Sales.
3. In Party A/c name, select the customer ledger with the Type of party set to Not Applicable.
4. Select the sales ledger with the nature of transaction "Domestic Taxable Supplies Under Reverse Charge".
5. Select the required items and specify the quantities and rates.
6. You can view the note about the applicability of reverse charge by clicking A: Tax Analysis.
7. Press Enter to save.
For more details, contact our team on 00966-583117703 or send an email to [email protected]