If you are willing to study in Australia then check Student Visa 500 Requirements. This visa allows international Students to live and study in Australia for up to 5 years. Although you can work there for around 20 hours weekly. You can apply for Student Visa Subclass 500 to pursue your education in this foreign country. If you are planning for studying in Australia then you can take services of Immigration Consultant Perth. We will help you in getting a valid Student Visa.