Any child who wishes to stay with their parents in Australia can apply for Child Visa Subclass 802. Through Visa 802, you can permanently live in Australia with your parents.802 Visa is for those children who are orphans, independent or adopted. Want to apply for this visa or any other visa? you can contact us. We are ISA Migrations & Education Consultants. We are professional immigration and migration education consultants in Australia and India. We are immigration Agents who can help and guide people not only with visa and education related queries but also provide coachings in Australia.