If you want to shift to Australia with your child or any other family member you have an option to apply for a parent visa. is for the parents whose child or relatives lives in Australia already. There are various categories for parent visa like for temporary visa permanent and many other types according to the needs of visa holders. Migration Lawyers Perth help you out in finding best family lawyers in Perth.