• Conceptualise visuals based on requirements.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using various software.
• Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
• Amend designs after feedback.
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
• Proven graphic designing experience of 2 or more years.
• Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
• A flexible approach when working in a team.
• Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
• Effective networking skills to build contacts.
• A keen eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Accommodation and transportation will be provided.