Certified Management Accountant (CMA)-U.S.A
CMA is an American Certification awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) U.S. IMA has Mutual recognition agreement with ICWA(Now ICMA) of India for 100% Exam Exemptions & with CGA Canada advanced entry level for CGA program.
Who can do CMA?
Anyone who has completed a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or pursuing his/her degree is eligible to sit for the CMA Exam.
What is the course structure?
The new CMA exam consists of two parts:
Part I External Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control
Part II Financial Decision Making
CMA Course Outline:
CMA Part I : External Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
• External Financial Reporting Decisions – 15% (Level C)
• Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting – 30% (Level C)
• Performance Management – 20% (Level C)
• Cost Management – 20% (Level C)
• Internal Controls – 15% (Level C)
CMA Part II : Financial Decision Making
• Financial Statement Analysis – 25% (Level C)
• Corporate Finance – 20% (Level C)
• Decision Analysis – 20% (Level C)
• Risk Management – 10% (Level C)
• Investment Decisions – 15% (Level C)
• Professional Ethics – 10% (Level C)
CMA Exam Format
Subject MCQs Essays Exam Duration : 4 Hours
CMA Part 1 100 2 • Each essay question will have 6 -7 questions
• Time saved in MCQ exam can be used for Essay Questions
• Pass rate scale 72%
CMA Part 2 100 2
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions