Derivative Residence Card proves that you have the right to live and work in the UK.You can apply for a derivative right of residence in UK only when you are a primary caregiver of someone with the right to reside in the UK or are the primary caregiver’s child.If you looking for this card can contact us: +44 207 993 5720
or you can visit our website :
Manchester, Immigration, Derivative Residence Card