Derivative Residence Card confirms that you have the right to live and work in the UK.If you want to get a derivative right of residence in UK then you must be a primary caregiver of someone with the right to reside in the UK or are the primary caregiver’s child.To apply you can contact us: +44 207 993 5720
or you can visit our website :
Manchester, Immigration, Derivative Residence Card