To be a part of a highly motivated team wherein to put my professional work experience and skills and use my diverse background to obtain a challenging and successful career in the company.
- Monitoring the time management and schedule of direct managers /Managers
- Follow up the implementation of various administrative decisions issued by the Director.
- Preparation, preparation and printing of official letters between sales representatives, customers and
Human Resources Assistant
- Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work;
answering the -
telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Administrative coordination with departments to identify meetings and events
General Secretary and acting owner of the company and supervisor of
- Receive, arranged, classification and processing requests for
Governmental and Public relations.
- Fully supervise the work of the institution workers and
archive files and procedures of renewal and vacations and
- Preparation of accounts and receive payments, and implement
An employee at the public relations department and a participant in the Prepar
- To attract advertising for events and arranging for the transfer
- Communication and coordination in the field of
communications and hosted the figures.
- Participation in the preparation of some programs and the
introduction in some small programs
Secretary of the branch manager and customer service Responsibilities
- Organize and archive files and documents relating to public
- Answer all office phone calls, coordinate and set up appointments
papers or/and electronic.
- Organize meetings and appointments and receiving visitors and
Al-Mashreq College of Science and Technology, Khartoum, Sudan
(Complete three years out of four)
Other skills and abilities
Arabic native speaker
English expert, interpreting
Other skills and abilities:
- Teamwork to reach the desired goals.
- Bear all the pressure and workload.
- Ability to think and planning.
- Proficiency in the use of computer and all its applications and good user
- Communicate with everyone perfectly.
- Proficiency in nature and love of work as one team and work in a spirit
- Talk and enjoy the excellent ability of persuasion with all levels