Derivative Residence Card helps to prove that you have the right to live and work in UK.You are eligible for this derivative right of residence in UK only when you are the primary caregiver-child and the primary caregiver of someone who has the right to live in UK
If you want to get this card can contact us: +44 207 993 5720
or you can visit our website :