If you need an immigration status to live in UK, you need a document called indefinite leave to remain.It is also known as UK settlement visa. You can enjoy the life just like a native citizen once you get this visa.
So, if you are looking for the status of ILR, simply contact us:+44 207 993 5720
or you can visit our website : https://www.immigrationsolicitors4me.co.uk/indefinite-leave-to-remain.php