Skype ID: danishn94
Email: [email protected]
Holding Saudi Driving License
Energetic Procurement and Operation Supervisor qualified in data management and anomaly-based analytics. Adept at cutting costs and improving efficiency through effective management strategic scheduling and streamlined operations. Highly effective at sales and marketing management for main liner freight forwarding and international shipping services.
Feb’ 2018 to Present Saad Al Qahtani Trading Est.
Designation: Procurement and Operation Supervisor
• Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority
• Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals
• Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
• Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
• Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
• Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
• Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies
• Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
• Address staffing resource needs and supervise purchasing clerks
• Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
• Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
• Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
• Receives products and coordinates delivery
• Prepares loads for shipment
• Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
• Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
• Manages activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
• Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
• Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
• Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
3rd Dec’ 2013 to 20th Feb’ 2018 Armas Company Ltd.
Designation: Logistic and IT Specialist
• Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another Act as main point of customer contact.
• Manage liaison with suppliers and origin stations.
• Provide shipment information to customers.
• Liaison with different departments within the company to facilitate shipments.
• Assist in tracking shipments and providing alternative information.
• Provide transportation information and manage billing information.
• Manage quality control by ensuring that all shipped orders are in working condition.
• Responsible for maintaining a record of all outstanding purchase orders with external vendors.
• Arranges transportation and forwarding services for all orders to ensure material is delivered as per schedule.
• Expedites all critical orders with local subcontract vendors.
• Reviews expediting schedules on all customer orders. Obtains and forwards information to planning and sales teams.
• Responsible for all duty customs sales and tax functions, including certification and verification, drawback, and compliance with governmental agencies.
• Coordinates imports and exports.
• Reviews freight rates: air, courier, and land.
• Liaises with custom brokers for updated reporting procedures and valuations.
• Set up an internal database on Access for in-house contacts and external relationship management
• Repaired employee computers and network printers
• Managed server security and access for a staff of 60
• Installed and configured Windows XP, RAM replacements, hard disks, DVD-CD drives, sound cards and network cards
• Purchased personal computers for executives
15th April 2013 – 15th July 2013. SNAS DHL Worldwide Express KSA.
Designation: Dispatch Coordinator
• Working as an admin (supplies) to all over KSA.
• Responding to the request receiving all over KSA.
• Also convincing the customer by supplying there needs on time.
• Based on the inventory of the customers stock provide them the supplies.
• Manage supplies and AWB scanning work.
• Dispatch the customer’s request day to day basis to all over KSA.
• Maintaining report in EXCEL day to day basis and keep track for future use.
2011 MBA, IT from PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY with 74% Marks.
2009 BCA from Sikkim Manipal University with 63% Marks.
2005 12th from S.N. Sinha College Aurangabad (B.S.E.B Board) with 47% marks.
2003 10th from Anugrah Inter School Aurangabad (B.S.E.B Board) with 61% marks.
Professional Skill / Strength Areas
• Team leadership • Proactive mindset
• Team liaison • Operations analysis
• Self-motivated • Negotiation skills
• Conflict resolution • Operations management
• Key relationship management • Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
• Data management • 2D & 3D drawings
• Staff development • Interpersonal skills
• Working independently • Mentoring
• MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
• C, C++, JAVA, Visual Basic etc.
• MS Access, SQL Plus, Oracle 8i
• Windows 2000 Server, XP, 2007 etc.
Under signed, certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, these data correctly describes my qualification, my experience and me. Further, I certify that given an opportunity, I would work to best of my abilities and your satisfaction.
Date: (Danish Nadeem)