31 years of experience as Engineering manager, Project Manager, Construction manager, Site Manager, Project Engineer, Civil Engineer and Site Engineer in different organizations for their projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and India.
Presently associated with Systematic Control Contracting Est., Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia as Construction Manager for “Execution of Civil, Architectural, MEP works of Remaining works in 70 Villas in Ajyal District 1, Area C1-B, Dhahran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia".
Available to relocate with Transferable Iqama.
14 years as Engineering manager, Project Manager, Construction manager, Site Manager, and Project Engineer for industrial construction& maintenance projects for Saudi Aramco, SABIC, Saudi Electric Company, Qasim Cement Company.
• Review of Bid documents, obtain quotations, estimation, prepare & submit Commercial and Technical Bids, follow up with the clients, signing of the contracts.
• Prepare and submit Pre-qualification documents to clients.
• Overall Responsible for the construction project from starting to finish.
• Prepare project execution schedules with resources and milestones.
• Prepare Budgets, Cash flow statements.
• Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
• To ensure completion of the Project in time with quality specifications and procedures.
• To ensure cost compliance within budget and improved margins.
• To maintain good relations with local bodies and surrounding community.
• Managing of consultants appointed to the project by the Client.
• Managing the project team departments includes the supervision of Managers, Engineers, and support personnel for implementation of planning and project management during pre-construction and construction.
• Manage the construction works in terms of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Quality Assurance/ Quality Control (QA/QC).
• Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing the risk in the project.
• To facilitate material procurement schedule, work force & machinery requirements with Planning Engineer.
• To use innovative techniques based on value engineering concepts. Timely submission of invoice and collections of payments from Clients.
• To ensure proper contractual documentation and correspondence.
• Responsible to compile the lists of materials and equipment for the construction work, according
to Engineering standards and specifications for ARAMCO, SABIC and Saudi Electricity Company (SEC).
Experience in India:
17 years of experience as Civil Engineer and Site Engineer.
1. As a Civil Engineer associated with The Society for Collegiate Education, Visakhapatnam for execution of
a. Construction of multi-storied institutional buildings with infrastructure facilities like classrooms, laboratories, libraries, seminar hall, conference hall and water supply, plumbing works, Water Bound Macadam and Bituminous roads and street lighting.
b. Construction of 11KV, 3 Phase HT Substation with 250KVA Transformer & power supply.
c. Execution of maintenance works like structural repairs, painting works and modifications of infrastructure facilities.
2. As a Site Engineer associated with Sri D.E.V Prasad Reddy, Civil Engineering Contractor, Visakhapatnam for execution of Construction of Type-V Quarters-Six blocks for Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
3. As a Site Engineer associated with M/s. Kalyani constructions for construction of OPD Block (framed structure) and Pipeline works for Visakhapatnam Port Trust.