FAHAD K. MOHAMMED
ADMIN & OFFICE COORDINATOR
+966 50 301 1502
To secure a challenging position in a reputable organization to expand my learnings, knowledge and skills for the fully utilization and smart contribution to the success of the company.
• Bachelor of Arts [BA] - Under Calicut University Kerala, India
• Diploma in Mechanical Draftsman from Golden Institute of Technology Kerala, India
• Industrial Training Certificate (ITI) Board of Technical Education (National Council of Vocational Training – Govt. of India)
• Secondary School Leaving Certificate from Govt. of Kerala, India (2002)
• PGDCA from ARABIAN COMPUTERS LTD, Thrissur, Kerala
• AutoCAD 2010 specialized in Piping & Mechanical drawings.
• MicroStation V8 from Golden Institute of Technology, India
• Operating system – Windows 2003 & 2007.
• Knowledge in MS Office, AutoCAD.
• Administrative documentation & Reporting
• Supply Management
• Scheduling & Travel logistics
• Excellent in Team Management
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
• Good reasoning and analytical skills
• Good computer knowledge
• Administrator & Travel Coordinator, MILES Group of Travel Agency, Al Khobar, KSA
(Since April 2013 – Till Now)
• Document Controller, SERAI Shipping and Logistics, Dubai, UAE (June 2012 – April 2013)
• Document controller, Nest Information Technologies., Kerala, INDIA (January 2009- May 2011)
• Storekeeper Apollo Tyres LTD, India., Kerala, India (March 2005 – March 2008)
• Procedure and Processing of Letters of Credit
• (Imports and Exports/Local and Overseas/Incoming and Outgoing)
• Payment of invoices Related to office
• Liaison with Freight Forwarders, Shipping Companies, Ports and Other Local Authorities.
• Procedure and Processing of Documents for Imports &Exports
• Experience in make the Quotation and Invoices for Export and Import Job
• Tele-conference Coordination within the employees and official meetings.
• Scheduling meetings with clients and consultants
• Recording the minutes of meetings
• Monitoring and procurement of office supplies.
• Correspondence with the officials and business supporting partners
• International Visa Application, consultation, issuance for the employees for the business, studies and tourism visit
• I had issued Visa for 52 countries and clearly aware of the rules and regulations for the visa issuance
• Logistics coordination for the company supplies
• Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
• Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
• Proper archiving of the business documents.
• Liaising with internal departments
• Re-directing internal and external emails, and faxes to designated departments.
• Issuing of domestic and international Flight tickets, Hotel bookings, travel insurance and arrangement of internal documents for the visa purpose of various countries
• The processing of payments for the ticketing through portal.
• The recruitment coordination with the manpower companies
• The coordination with the hospitals for the medical certificates for the medical visa purpose
• Maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
• Manage the housekeeping department
• Petty Cash Handling and Maintain records/Documents
• Coordination for the office Maintenance
• Quick Learner
• Good Communication Skill
• Easily Approachable
• Leadership Quality
• Responsible and Hardworking
• Date of Birth : 24/05/1986
• Nationality : Indian
• Status : Male/Married
• Iqama Status : Transferable
• Driving license : Valid Saudi driving license
• Languages : English/Arabic/Hindi Malayalam/Tamil
I am confident of my ability to work in a team. I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge