Qualification: BBA Honors, MBA Finance, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Industry Experience: Health care and Telecom
Current Location: Pakistan
I have very strong grip on following areas
2.Fixed Assets Management
5.Budget Variance Analysis
10.Cash Flow Budget Control
11.Import Duties & Taxes
13.MS Word, Power Point, Excel
16.Reporting as per IFRS & IAS
17.SAP & Oracle End User Expert
18.ERP Implementation Experience.
1.Successfully tested, developed and implemented finance modules.
2. Acted as key member in implementing chart of accounts for reporting at different levels.
3. Drafted and circulated Accounts and Finance Policy and procedures for smooth business processes.
4. Successfully reduced the backlog of development and infrastructure projects by in-depth analysis, redefined capitalization parameters and rigorous follow-ups with stakeholders from USD 78 Million to USD 30 Million.
5. Reviewed, analyzed and reconciled unsettled items between GL and subsidiary ledger of 10 fiscal years.
6.Awarded appreciation letter from CFO for successful implementation of ERP modules. 7.Awarded Honorary Bonus in recognition of successful verification and tagging of network assets.
8. Successful migration of legacy data of USD 3.5 Billion to SAP duly reconciled with Financial Statements & Quarterly Accounts.
9.Settled critical issues proactively helped to zero audit queries throughout career.
10.Contributed positively to manage cash for custom duties payment of upcoming consignments and avoid demurrages.
11. Eliminated pay orders charges and expedite payment process to custom authorities by negotiation with different banks.