▪ Prepare financial statements present the same to Management/Board of Directors.
▪ Manage the day to day financial transactions of the company.
▪ Maintain book of accounts in a computerized environment.
▪ Supervise the whole range of Accounts Payable, Receivable
▪ Maintain Payroll
▪ Handle cash management.
▪ Control petty cash
▪ Prepare Projected & Actual Cash Flow Statements.
▪ Manage the Invoice Generation Operation & Credit Control.
▪ Ensure reconciliation of all sub ledgers & general ledger is performed on regular
▪ Ensure General Ledger entries are accurate and are in line with Company Procedures &
International Accounting Standards.
▪ Finalize Trial Balance with supporting schedules.
▪ Ensure effective fixed assets & inventory control is applied.
▪ Check Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements of all bank accounts maintained;
resolve any differences in a timely manner.
▪ Ensure continuous development & improvement of the procedures within the finance
▪ Prepare Costing sheet and Budget on quarterly basis.
▪ Liaise with & assist internal & external auditors; implement recommendations if any;
take corrective action wherever required.
▪ Calculate and distribute wages, salaries and employees’ settlement.
▪ Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
▪ Prepare financial statements and debtors’ listings/Check customers’ credit ratings
▪ Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to Management.
▪ Maintained all aspects of finance, accounting, marketing and data processing for the
▪ Generated income statements and prepared balance sheets, general ledger, checks
▪ Reconciliation of Supplier Accounts and GL Control Accounts.
▪ Credit control and collection of accounts payables and receivables.
▪ Maintain stock statement.
▪ Ms office – (Word, Excel, Power point & Outlook)
▪ Tally ERP 9, SAP ERP System, Quick Books, & Scim Software.
Date of Birth 30 November1989
Languages Known English; Hindi; Urdu.